- To prepare your site first get rid of grass and weeds. It's recommended not to go the easy route and spray with weed killer. Those poisons will contaminate the land you will be eating from. With some foresight it is best to simply cover the area with weed matting, cardboard or newspaper a few weeks before. That will kill the grass. Failing that we would recommend digging up the grass.
- A North South orientation will make use of available sunlight.
- If you are installing more than one bed aim for an aligned row of beds. This will make irrigation simpler.
- Outline the Raised garden bed dimensions on the ground with chalk or string.
- Put down a layer of weed suppressing landscape fabric that extends to the outer edge of the eWood Frame. Newspaper is also a great cheap alternative.
- Install your assembled eWood Raised Garden Bed.
Buying eWood Raised Garden Bed Kits